Monday, June 21, 2010

Is Peripheral Neuropathy all my mom even has?

I have not done a lot of research on this, but I have done some. I did a Google search for images that are similar to my moms. I came up completely empty. I was not able to find a single picture like my mom's feet.

This made we wonder if my mom really has Peripheral Neuropathy. Perhaps she has this along with something else. Perhaps she has been misdiagnosed all these years, which might explain why every doctor she has seen has no clue.

Im going to send this blog to doctors I can find and let them look at them and my moms symptoms. Im hoping that some doctor somewhere can help.

Anyone out there that has an idea, or two, please email me or contact me so we can figure this out. God does want to heal my mom. But like so many other things in this life, he may already have provided that healing in the form of a doctor. We just need to find the doctor that has the knowledge that God has given him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment